Fingerprint in Android 7.0 (1Password 6 Pro)

Marwilgo
Marwilgo
Community Member

Hello, I have purchased the Pro version and it works fine as it should. But the unlocking with the fingerprint does not work after the restart, I have repeated this, the message appears that I turn the function on again!!
Thanks ;)

1Password Version: 6.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 7
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Marwilgo: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! I'm not sure I understand though. Can you clarify what you mean by "But the unlocking with the fingerprint does not work after the restart"? What are you restarting? It sounds like you are able to use fingerprint unlock at some point, so it would be helpful to know when that is too. Also, what device and exact Android release are you using? It may be that Nexus Imprint (which is Google's standard for fingerprint unlock) is not fully supported by your device. Thanks in advance!

• Marwilgo
    Marwilgo
    Community Member

No problem, when I turn the Fingerprint function on it works normaly, but when I restart my device I get the notification that I should turn the function back on.
    I have taken a picture from the notification and have translate it with Google.

• Thanks @Marwilgo! Can you let me know the make and model of your Android device?

• Marwilgo
    Marwilgo
    Community Member

Yes, I use a Maze Alpha
    https://www.mazephone.com/maze-alpha-6gb-octa-core-phone
    Happy new year!!!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for letting us know! I'm not familiar with that one, but it looks kinda cool — and I don't mind the price. I'm not sure it's something we can fix on our end if it's getting reset every time you restart your device, but we'll see if there's anything we can do. Happy new year to you too!

This discussion has been closed.