Wrong item opens

rubjm
rubjm
Community Member
edited December 2017 in iOS

On my iPhone X running the latest version of iOS, if I search for an item and tap it from the list of results, the wrong item opens in the detail view. For example, if I pick the 3rd result in the list, 1P opens up the 3rd item in my full list.

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• @rubjm: I'm not able to reproduce this myself, but I don't have an iPhone X (jealous!) so it's possible this may be something unique to the iPhone X. Could you share some more about how you're searching when you're seeing this problem? Are you searching a single vault? Starting from a particular category or all items? Any detail you can provide will be helpful so I can make sure I'm doing the exact same thing on my iPad and if I still can't reproduce this, I can pass this along to one of my lucky teammates with an iPhone X to see if that plays a role here. Thanks! :chuffed:

• rubjm
    rubjm
    Community Member

Single vault. I've initiated search with either force touch or from the search bar in the app and same thing happens. No other issues other than this.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rubjm: Thanks! So, is it only in those two scenarios where you encounter an issue with tapping, or others as well? For example, browsing Favorites, Categories, Organize, Settings, etc. Thanks in advance!

• rubjm
    rubjm
    Community Member

Only happens with search results. Just noticed that it also happened on my iPad Pro (also running latest version of iOS and 1P).

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rubjm: Thanks for confirming. We'll see if we can figure out what's causing this!

This discussion has been closed.