To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Which membership for personal assistant?

Options
sandrews
sandrews
Community Member

I'm an assistant to several families and three small business and log in to many vendors with separate log ins. For instance, I log in to five separate Chase Bank accounts, all with different Log in IDs, email addresses and PWs, so I need to be able to store all five separately and know which is which. Is that possible with 1Password? Right now I am using a spreadsheet from hell and am hoping to get more organized this year! Also, I do still have a HP laptop....am I reading correctly that synching does not work on Windows? I would need to sync with Iphone, Ipads, IMac and Windows 10 Home.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sandrews: Thanks for getting in touch! Great questions. :)

I'm an assistant to several families and three small business and log in to many vendors with separate log ins. For instance, I log in to five separate Chase Bank accounts, all with different Log in IDs, email addresses and PWs, so I need to be able to store all five separately and know which is which. Is that possible with 1Password?

Yep! There are a few different approaches you can use depending on the situation and your preferences:

• Separate items with names to differentiate them, and maybe tags to group items associated with each client to view one at a time
    • Separate vaults for each client
    • Separate 1Password.com accounts (probably not necessary, but some people do this to keep things truly separate)
    • Or, some combination of the above

Personally I prefer using vaults to organize data for different aspects of my life, but I do have entirely separate accounts for personal use, work, and then another to help my parents manage their stuff.

Right now I am using a spreadsheet from hell and am hoping to get more organized this year!

Ouch. Yeah, 1Password will help a lot! You shouldn't have to live like that. Let's start the new year off right! ;)

Also, I do still have a HP laptop....am I reading correctly that synching does not work on Windows? I would need to sync with Iphone, Ipads, IMac and Windows 10 Home.

1Password.com memberships are supported across all platforms: Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, and even Linux or Chrome OS with our new 1Password X extension: all you have to do is sign into your account on each device to access your data — no license management or sync configuration required!

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.