To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Adding 1password to my IPhone

Options
JeffLamothe
JeffLamothe
Community Member

I would like to add 1Password to my IPhone. I have a license that was purchased through Agile Bits in 2014. I cant tell you a license number as I cannot find one. Although I can verify that I am currently licensed. So I dont know if my license allows me to add 1Password to my Iphone and if it does what is the process?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Adding 1password to my IPhone

Comments

• darrenNZ
    darrenNZ
    Community Member
    Options

1Password for iPhone is free. You can find it in the Apple App store.

However it's recommended that you use a membership so that your data is synced to all of your devices. You can always use it in standalone mode if you want but then it's your responsibility to regularly backup and synchronise your data to all of your devices.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2018
    Options

@JeffLamothe: Indeed, 1Password for iOS is completely separate from the other apps, as the App Store does not use licenses and is owned and operated by Apple. It is a free download with an in-app purchase for the Pro features — or you can get everything as part of a 1Password.com membership, including automatic offsite backup and item history. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.