To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

3.99 cost to unfreeze account but not on a team?

Options
mabarchet
mabarchet
Community Member
edited January 2018 in Memberships

my account is frozen and to unfreeze, it says i need to subscribe for 3.99. i'm not on a team so why is it asking for this amount?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• darrenNZ
    darrenNZ
    Community Member
    Options

Are you a 1Password Families customer or 1Password Individual customer?

If so then you'll need to pay to unfreeze it but you only need to do this if you want to edit your passwords or add a new login. If you just need to get your passwords out of 1Password then there's no need to pay.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

my account is frozen and to unfreeze, it says i need to subscribe for 3.99. i'm not on a team so why is it asking for this amount?

@mabarchet: It sounds like you setup a different 1Password.com account there instead of signing into your existing 1Password Teams account. Please do not share it here publicly, but perhaps they are registered under different email addresses. I know my work account uses a work email address for example. If you're still having trouble, shoot us an email at support@1password.com and post the Support ID you receive here. But you can also have a team admin from your company help you recover your account if you've lost the credentials.

This discussion has been closed.