"Cannot sign in." on 1password X - Chromium on Linux

I am unable to login to my 1password account with 1password X. I get emails announcing the new sign in, but it doesn't let me in. I am running Chromium on Arch Linux. The error message is "Cannot sign in."

Chromium version 63.0.3239.108-2
Kernel 4.14.10-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Dec 29 20:17:35 UTC 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux
1Password X version 1.3.0

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.3.0
OS Version: 4.14.10-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Dec 29 20:17:35
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2018

@exos: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! That's an odd one. Are you seeing any messages in the console that might give us some more insight? Have you tried restarting the computer and then signing back in?

If you're still having trouble, the best thing to do will be to shoot us an email at support@agilebits.com with the details, Thanks in advance!

ref: CGR-25288-496

• exos
    exos
    Community Member
    edited January 2018

Hi - a restart was attempted and made no difference. Chromium has been updated to 63.0.3239.132-1, which also did not resolve it.

I emailed support as you suggested, and asked what logs are desired, what logs are safe to email, etc. but have not received a response.

Edit: Kernel also up to 4.14.11-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Jan 3 07:02:42 UTC 2018 x86_64 GNU/Linux

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@exos: Thanks for the additional details. I've replied via email a bit ago, so let's continue the conversation there. Since this involves account details, I've asked some other team members to make sure we request only what is needed to narrow down the cause, without disclosing any of your sensitive information. We'll be in touch there. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Your patience is appreciated!

This discussion has been closed.