To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can a mistakenly deleted vault be recovered?

Options
ckiederer1
ckiederer1
Community Member

All the 1password data is missing from my wife’s iPad. It appears as if the data vault was mistakenly deleted yesterday. Is there any way to recover the data in the vault?? Please help. And how can I contact 1password customer service by phone??

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can a mistakenly deleted vault be recovered??

Comments

• Hello @ckiederer1,

It sounds like the 1Password account was removed from your wife's iPad. If this is the case, you should be able to add the account again and all your vaults and items will reappear.

I suggest opening 1Password and going to the 1Password accounts page within Settings and see which accounts are there. If it's missing as I suspect, you should be able to add it again to restore everything the way it was.

If you get stuck, please email us at support@1password.com and we'll dig deeper. If you decide to email us, please post the ticket number you receive (you will receive an automatic reply with the ticket id in the subject line) here so we connect the dots :)

• ckiederer1
    ckiederer1
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for the response. I believe the account was deleted at 1Password.com. I can still log into it under my name, which had been linked to my wife's original account, but there is no data in the vault, and I don't see anywhere to restore her name.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I see that Laura was able to help you via email. It sounds like you should be all set, but we're here if you need us. Have a great weekend! :)

ref: DHL-38186-253

This discussion has been closed.