To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

#SVA-64934-586

Options

I have accidentally moved the 1password into the vault under documents and need to access it. How can I move it back to my Computer ? I have been waiting for almost 24 hours now for your response. thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @Celebritymartin! Thanks for writing in, and sorry to hear about the troubles you've been having with 1Password, and for the delay in our response. Email support requests are handled on the basis of whoever's been waiting longest. We try to reply as quickly as possible, but we can't predict what the inflows will be on any given day or week. Lately, we've been experiencing a bit of a surge of support requests, so we're not at our usual snappy response times.

However, posting in multiple locations doesn't actually speed things up; if anything it makes everyone wait longer because we have to look in multiple places to be sure we've "connected the dots." One of us will be with you shortly via email, let's keep the conversation going over there for your privacy.

ref: SVA-64934-586

This discussion has been closed.