To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

why is different dropbox and 1password online storage?

richzhu
richzhu
Community Member

hi , i'm Chinese , working another country right now . i had using 1password already two years, i always set 1password storage my files to Dropbox .

but i will back to China soon , in China can not using Dropbox , so today i order 1password online storage . when i login at MAC book , i saw the category language change to English .

(prior to is Chinese Language)

(it's English now)

**why it's different ? before using 1password online i used local storage and Dropbox storage, the category is Chinese Language **

1Password Version: 6.8.4 (684001)
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: OS X 10.13.1
Sync Type: 1password online
Referrer: forum-search:why is different dropbox and 1password online storage?

Comments

• richzhu
    richzhu
    Community Member

hi , someone here ?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@richzhu: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! 1Password.com is not yet translated, so that's why you're seeing English when using the account. It's something we're working on, but I can't say when that project will be completed. I'm sorry for the inconvenience of that, but I'm glad if it allows you to access your data where Dropbox cannot in the mean time. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• richzhu
    richzhu
    Community Member

@brenty Thanks for reply , hmmmm ok , i'll waiting for that. hope will be soon. thanks again good day ~

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

You're welcome, @richzhu, on behalf of brenty.

Have a good day and weekend there. :)

• agilefan
    agilefan
    Community Member

1password 6 will be fully compatible with Simplified Chinese version, right? I am a Chinese linguist and could be contributing some works for the translation of the app, if that's still needed. :-)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2018

@agilefan: Thanks! We currently have Chinese localizations for some versions of the apps, and you're welcome to contribute on Crowdin. We're working behind the scenes to make it possible to localize some of the newer apps and the 1Password.com service itself as well, so I'm sure we'll have more to share in the future. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.