To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Please help : I now have a red Trial Expired note when I open 1Password. I have a licence

Options
Doro
Doro
Community Member

In the last day or two I have 'Trial Expired. Click here to buy' when I open 1Password vault, and there is no option to do more than give you my credit card details. For something that is supposed to save me time, I am getting frustrated with having to sort issues out. I purchased in June 2016 and I have my licence number but did not want to broadcast it here. Can you please tell me how to get rid of the message and update my account information so that this does not happen again? Thank you

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2018
    Options

@Doro: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Unfortunately 1Password has no way of knowing whether or not you've purchased it unless you register the app with your license information. But the good news is that all you need to do is follow the instructions in the license email you received from your purchase and click the link to automatically install the license in 1Password to register the app and remove the trial restrictions. In that spirit, I've also resent your license information via email.

This discussion has been closed.