To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

License error

Jaric_Lo
Jaric_Lo
Community Member

I recently had to do a reinstall of 1Password on my Mac. I downloaded 1Password 6. I purchased a license back in 2015 and found the email with the license attached. I tried clicking it, but it gives an error saying, my trial has expired and I need to buy it. I don't understand the problem. I thought purchasing the license one time is good forever?

1Password Version: 6.8.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.13.2
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:1password 6

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2018

@Jaric_Lo: Correct, your license never expires. That error is not something I've ever heard of though. I've resent your license via email, in case something got mangled there (that's something I have seen from some email clients).

If you're still having trouble, could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

• Jaric_Lo
    Jaric_Lo
    Community Member

I installed 6.8.6 again and now it seems to have recognized my prior license. Thank you for your help.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Jaric_Lo - Glad everything seems to have resolved!

This discussion has been closed.