Since High Sierra upgrade, app and installer crash constantly

Options
robroc
robroc
Community Member

The 1password app crashes as soon as it's launched. Rebooting, deleting and reinstalling don't work. Installer is also crashing. I'm completely locked out. Please help.

1Password Version: 6.8.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@robroc - I'm so sorry for the trouble! If both an application installer (in this case, ours) AND the application itself are crashing immediately, it sounds as if something much larger than 1Password may be the problem. How are other applications behaving on your Mac? Any troubles there?

• robroc
    robroc
    Community Member
    Options

I'm not having any other issues. Only 1Password. I sent a diagnostic report using the 1Password utility. But is there anything else I can look into to give you more information?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2018
    Options

@robroc - thanks for sending in a diagnostics report. There's nothing else just now -- we'll let you know if that's the case. Someone will be with you shortly via email, but in the meantime, re: "I'm completely locked out," if you're a 1password.com member, then you are NOT "locked out," since you can sign into your account using a browser. Just wanted you to know that in case you're still not able to access your data and need to while we figure out what's going on with 1Password for Mac. Let's keep the conversation going via email from now on, as it will concern specifics of your 1Password setup that shouldn't be on this public forum.

ref: KTC-83632-565

This discussion has been closed.