not syncing across devices family account

Options
AMO65
AMO65
Community Member

some time ago (maybe October time frame) my data stopped syncing across devices. I am not sure when it happened, but it seems to have been with an update. I use a family account and have the app installed on my iphone, mac at home and a couple of windows computers also. All are up to date with versions of 1 password and all but my work computer (windows 7 pro service pack 2) have latest operating system updates. However, my passwords saved at home on my mac do not sync with my work computer and passwords saved or updated on my work computer do not sync with my phone or mac at home. This all worked so well when I first signed up about a year ago, but somewhere along the way stopped working and I have not changed any settings that I am aware of. I now have updated passwords on one device that don't seem to make it across devices.

1Password Version: families 6.8
Extension Version: 4.6.1.2
OS Version: windows 7 pro & 10, ios 11.2, ios 10.3.3 ipa
Sync Type: 1password cloud?
Referrer: forum-search:not syncing across devices family account

Comments

• Jacob
    edited February 2018
    Options

Hey @AMO65! I'd be happy to help get things sorted across your devices again. The quickest way to get rolling would be with a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, iPhone, and Windows computers:

How to send diagnostics reports

Be sure to create one from each device so we have a full picture of what is happening. Then attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email, and send it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a confirmation number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

ref: DTB-67462-375

This discussion has been closed.