Pie in the sky wish for personal vault

Options
rlgleason51
rlgleason51
Community Member

(Could not post from draft so had to cut and paste).

Not having document links stay linked with records when moving or copying to another vault, such as the shared vault, means a lot more work for me since I have all of my many documents linked. Otherwise, my spouse can't access my records in my personal vault.

So, until the link issue is resolved, my pie in the sky wish #:

1. Have the ability to control access the personal vault in view mode only. Would make sharing so much easier when having linked documents, or (even better);
  2. My preferred wish is to have the ability to control access to individual records in the personal vault in view mode only. This would allow me to 'hide' records I really wanted to hide.

Either one of these options would allow me to share those records that needed sharing without having to multiplcate work in relinking documents with their records.

I know this goes against your initial design, but I really think this is worth considering.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the feedback @rlgleason51. I think it is much more likely that we’ll implement something that would allow linked Documents to copy over with the items that they are linked to, but we can certainly do some brainstorming on these ideas as well. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.