How to purchase Android version, buy Pro features, and sync. Right away.

geraldgrow
geraldgrow
Community Member

I deleted my single-user Android 1-Password and installed again with a new email account. As expected, the data disappeared, so I want to sync it and buy the pro version.

There is no:

• sync option
  • purchase Pro features option

How do I get to these features?

1Password Version: 6.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 8.01
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @geraldgrow. It sounds like you have signed up for a 1Password membership. With 1Password memberships, your data is stored in our servers and we sync it automatically for you. This is why you're not seeing any sync options. A membership requires a subscription rather than the Pro features. The subscription will also cover any other devices you have, as well as major upgrades (like 1Password 7 and 1Password 8).

The Pro features are version specific (rather than for a specific amount of time). So you can unlock them on any of your Android devices as long as you're using 1Password 6. We do tend to charge for major upgrades, though, so there's a chance the upgrade to 1Password 7 will be paid. The Pro features will also only work with a single standalone 'sync it yourself' vault on Android, rather than an account.

Before deleting 1Password before, were you syncing with Dropbox, local storage, or another device using a WLAN server?

• geraldgrow
    geraldgrow
    Community Member

I synced with Dropbox.

• Thanks! In that case, you can reinstall and choose the Dropbox option from the welcome screen, rather than signing into your account.

Let us know how it goes!

This discussion has been closed.