Viewing attachments in iOS [standalone]

Options
sykocus
sykocus
Community Member
edited February 2018 in iOS

I have added several pictures as attachments in the MacOS app. It use to be that I could then view them in the IOS app, but this no longer seems to be the case? I have seen the people asking for ways to add attachments in iOS and how that isn't going to happen. I'm looking for how to view attachments that were already added like I was once able to do.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited February 2018
    Options

Hi @sykocus

With standalone vaults 1Password for iOS can display attachments added by 1Password for Mac only when the Pro features have been unlocked. Could you please check and see if the Pro features show as unlocked for you?

Thanks!

Ben

• sykocus
    sykocus
    Community Member
    Options

My phone app says “thank you for buying 1passwords pro features. You’re awesome.”

• Ben
    Options

That’s a good start. What happens when you try to view an attachment?

Ben

• sykocus
    sykocus
    Community Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

The attachment doesn't show up at all. It is in the desktop app. I tried to create at dummy entry to take a screenshot but when I went back to the iOS app the attachment was there. So the issue seems to be the old attachments on old entires do not show up in the iOS app. New attachments to old entires will shop up as well, but could get tedious to upload all the old attachments

• Ben
    Options

New attachments to old entires will shop up as well, but could get tedious to upload all the old attachments

Hmm. That is indeed strange, and I’m not sure why that would be the case, but I don’t have any other solution to offer at this point. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.