To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Resetting account with same email address.

Options
wakester14
wakester14
Community Member

Hi there - I've lost all of my secret keys / emergency kits, and I would like to start fresh with a new account on my email address. When I try to sign up again, the system throws an error that the email address can't be used. Any advice on how I can get a fresh start?

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wakester14: Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry for the trouble. If you really do not have your Emergency Kit, or any authorized devices/browsers where you could access that information (in the app: Preferences/Settings > Accounts; in the website: Profile) then just follow the instructions via email to delete your account so you can start over with a new one. I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any questions!

• siraddi
    siraddi
    Community Member
    Options

hi brenty could you please send me email to delete account as well ? same email address as this support account. i dont have my master password

• Ben
    Options

Hi @siraddi

We’re unable to handle requests regarding specific accounts here on the public forum. Please send us an email to support@1password.com with this request and then post the support ID that you receive back from BitBot here. Once we have that support ID we’ll be able to better assist you.

Thank you.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.