Cannot find my feb 9 sync to dropbox.

Options
aleeda108
aleeda108
Community Member

iPhone 6 battery replacement wiped 1PW data. Before replacement, I backed up phone and synched 1PW. Now, I cannot find 1PW data so I can restore years of password, router, and financial info. Can you help, please? I cannot update app and thus cannot find version.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios 11.2.5
Sync Type: itunes
Referrer: forum-search:Cannot find my Feb 9 sync to Dropbox.

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited February 2018
    Options

Hi @aleeda108,

We’d be happy to help with restoring your data. Could you please tell me how you synced your data prior to this incident? Was it via Dropbox, iCloud, or a 1Password.com subscription? I noticed in your post you specified “iTunes” as the sync type, but 1Password doesn’t sync via iTunes.

Once you know how you were syncing your data you can follow this guide to sync with that same source again:

Sync your 1Password data

I hope that helps!

Ben

ref: YXX-97466-334

• aleeda108
    aleeda108
    Community Member
    Options

Good evening Ben.
    I have always synced to Dropbox. My subscription has always been attached to my phone, as is the dropbox account. The sync did complete, and this was on Friday morning before I surrendered my phone to the Genius Bar.

I have been a 1Password customer for a long time, and my life is in that database. Not only did I back up my phone, but I synced 1Password, and I am very worried that I cannot recover the hundreds of logins, router credentials and even actual Master lock combinations stored there. I hope you are able to help.

Aleeda

• Ben
    Options

Aleeda ( @aleeda108 )

What happens when you install 1Password for iOS on your iPhone and attempt to set up syncing via Dropbox? Are you getting an error message? If so what is the exact error message?

Ben

This discussion has been closed.