Cannot open my logins

Options
syoungkin
syoungkin
Community Member

On my iphone X, I am able to see that I have 32 logins but, when I click on it, it only displays the "starter kit" logins (a welcome note from 1Password, my main account and my 1Password login) but does not display of the others.

I saw that another person had a similar question so, to save time, answers to the questions that were asked of him:

What version of 1P you are using (the link will tell you how to find that information) -- not using this on a computer, only the iPhone
Your OS X version number -- same answer as above
What version of 1Password for iOS you are using (the link will tell you how to find that information) -- 7.0.5
Your iOS version number -- 11.2.5
What sync method you use to sync your 1P data (Dropbox, iCloud or wifi) -- not synching the data. It is all on the iPhone

Specifically, please confirm what exactly what happens when you select your primary vault (i.e., you're not in All Vaults view) and go to the Logins section in the side bar. Does the sidebar itself show you have 113 items? Does it list the items? Can you view items in any other categories?
--When I click on vaults, it shows my personal vault, which displays only 3 items (the items listed above). However, when I go to the main categories screen, for "all items", it shows 37 and, for logins, it displays 32. If I click on "logins" or "all items", it only shows the 3 items in the personal vault.

1Password Version: 7.0.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.2.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @syoungkin

Thanks for providing the detailed explanation. To get a better understanding of what might be happening here I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iPhone X.

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/86683/
    • Your forum username: syoungkin

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.