How can I pay for a gift subscription?

I would like to give a subscription to a friend for a year. How do I pay for it so he can use it?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How can I pay for a gift subscription?

Comments

• rickfillionrickfillion Junior Member

Team Member

Hi @emjay1714,

I absolutely love hearing that you're looking to gift a 1Password subscription to someone. That means the world to us.

Unfortunately, we don't yet have a way to make that happen in an easy way. The only way I can think of, is to have them sign up, then use your credit card to pay for a year subscription. Once the charge has gone through, you can cancel the subscription and the account will stay in a valid state for the year. It's not the prettiest solution, but it would technically work.

I hope that we build something better for these situations.

Rick

• Was thinking the same thing.... would be nice and would generate the occasional impulse revenue as well... my impulse, your revenue, some friend being somewhat bullied, goaded, and prodded into a more secure life. :)

• rickfillionrickfillion Junior Member

Team Member

haha. I like the way you're thinking @AlwaysSortaCurious.

Rick

• khadkhad Social Choreographer

Team Member

I have some good news to report. I know it’s a bit later, but my mom always says, “Better late than never.” :)

Helping to keep your friends and family secure online is a wonderful gift, and I'm excited to say that 1Password Gift Cards are now available, including a $125 gift card on sale for just $99! These are great for both family and individual accounts.

Learn more about redeeming 1Password Gift Cards.

This discussion has been closed.