"iphone password"

Russell_Burbank
Russell_Burbank
Community Member
edited February 2018 in iOS

The "Master password" on my iPhone X does not work on facial recognition. Using the keyboard I entered the same "Master password" that I have on my have on my Mac. It did not work using this password. What can I do to fix this situation?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:iphone password

ref: WMT-46499-897

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Russell_Burbank: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! 1Password unlocks using the Master Password based on how you have set it up. It will require the Master Password for the first vault/account you have setup in the app, so if your setup differs between devices you'll need to enter the appropriate Master Password to unlock each.

Unfortunately without any of the basic information that was requested which you left out of your post it's hard to say what the best solution will be in your case. Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, do you have a 1Password.com membership, and do you have a Primary (local) vault on any of your devices? Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.