Got added to a Team, don't see any Vaults

Hi guys,

I've recently been invited to a Team & they confirmed my membership. However, when I login to 1Password, I see the team name, but the only vault I see is Private. Is there anything we've perhaps missed or is their a resolution to this? Much help will greatly be appreciated.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• citnadxela
    citnadxela
    Community Member

To add also, are there Admin level users or can any member of a Team share vaults? I say this because the member that invited/confirmed me seems to be just a regular member. Sorry guys, new to 1Password.

• Hi @citnadxela,

Based on your description, either the admin hasn't actually confirmed you yet, or this account has gotten rid of their Shared vault. It would be best to ask your admin about that.

are there Admin level users or can any member of a Team share vaults?

Anyone who's a manager of a vault can share it. If you can create a vault (something which would be configured by the admin), then you can share it with anyone else on the team.

the member that invited/confirmed me seems to be just a regular member.

For them to invite you, they would need special permissions that not everyone on a team gets. By default only the Admins and Owners can invite members, but this is configurable.

I hope this helps.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.