Duplicate account issue

arkisk
arkisk
Community Member

I have been invited on a team account - accepted invitation and everything works fine.

Now the weird part is that I need to be set up as an administrator but I can't see myself on the dashboard under members - I have used a "master" account so I have full visibility.

I have tried re-inviting myself(with the same email), I received the notification, followed the process again and now I appear on the dashboard normally but with a new account.

Is there a way to either:
1) Link both accounts
2)Remove the old one (which again does not appear on the dashboard) and start using the new one?

Obviously when I try to use the app I am getting prompted to log in using the "old" acccount.

Apologies for the confusing description and thank you in advance!

1Password Version: 6.8.496
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 64bit
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@arkisk: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! No need to apologize, but I'm a bit confused myself from your description though. Can you tell me why you have multiple accounts for the same team? It sounds like make there's a reason for that, so I'd like to understand first. It isn't possible to "link" accounts. Generally we recommend using a single account per person, and simply having the role set as desired by an admin. Regarding the issue with not seeing the account, the only reasons you wouldn't is if it's not confirmed (still "pending"), the account you're logged into does not have sufficient permission to manage users, or it's setup under another team entirely. Let me know what you find!

This discussion has been closed.