Changing Field Order

RiderXTC
RiderXTC
Community Member

I am using 1Password Teams for Windows. I would like to be able to reorganize the fields within a section by dragging one field above or below another? This seems like a fairly easy task but I have not been able to do it for any entries within any section of an entry.

For example, under an entry for Wireless Routers, I have created several custom fields like WAN IP, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway. Currently the Subnet Mask field is listed about the WAN IP field. I would like to reverse this and place the WAN IP entry above the Subnet Mask entry. Is there a way to day this using 1Password in Windows? I know that I could simply change the field names and the entry values but I have many entries for which I would like to do this and that would be a lot of work.

Please tell me what I am missing. Thank you in advance.

1Password Version: 6.8.496
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 v1709
Sync Type: 1Password For Teams
Referrer: forum-search:change field order

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@RiderXTC: Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry for the confusion! While you cannot drag to move fields or move them between different sections, you can move them within a section using Alt and or . We'll be adding dragging in the future though. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.