Sync Local and Team Vault

Options
KBeat
KBeat
Community Member

I have, and have had for years, 1Password purchased from the Mac App Store, with a large password collection. I recently signed my company up for Team Vaults, so I now also have a Private vault with a 1Password account. So far, so good.

When I added my account to my 1Password app, it initially copied/synced all they information in my local "Primary" vault with my "Private" vault. That was great, as I now have access to all my passwords via the Private vault on Windows systems as well. Very handy!

My question is, how can I can I keep my local vault in sync with my new 1Password account "Private" vault? I don't want to have to make additions an changes to both every time, but I do want to keep my old local vault up to date should we discontinue Team Vaults for some reason.

Cheers!

1Password Version: 6.8.7
Extension Version: 4.6.12
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: iCloud & 1Password Account

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @KBeat,

I don't want to have to make additions an changes to both every time, but I do want to keep my old local vault up to date should we discontinue Team Vaults for some reason.

We don’t offer a way to do that, but if you do discontinue 1Password Teams you can export your vault and import the contents into a new standalone vault.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.