IPassword keeps closing down

Options
paullock56
paullock56
Community Member

This is driving me nuts. My settings are for 1P to close down after 180 mins but when I use it to fill a password or login from its Chrome extension, it closes immediately. So I have to go through the whole process of logging in again. This defeats part of its purpose and wastes lots of time.

1Password Version: 6.8.7
Extension Version: 472
OS Version: OS High Sierra
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@paullock56 - I'm not quite sure I know what you mean. You listed your extension version as "472," which doesn't exist. The first thing I'd try is restarting your Mac: sometimes we forget how long our systems have been running for without a restart which can clear out stuck caches, restore corrupted system settings, and help with a host of other anomalies that can crop up the longer time a computer is continually running. If that doesn't work for you, then please make sure your version of Chrome is up-to-date, delete your 1Password extension in Chrome, and finally visit our extensions page to download the latest version. Install it, restart Chrome, and let us know how that goes for you.

• paullock56
    paullock56
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Lars - restart did the trick. Hangs head in shame.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@paullock56 -- No need for shame! You want to know how I know to suggest it? Because of how many times I've been burned by it myself! Glad you're back up and running. :)

This discussion has been closed.