I have 1password on my Mac and want it on my pc laptop. How is this done? Thanks.

I tried to download the Windows app and couldn't. It did not appear in downloads. I have the license number from my Mac. I have the latest version of 1Password on my mac , 6.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have 1password on my Mac and want it on my pc laptop. How is this done? Thanks.

Comments

• llamalover
    llamalover
    Community Member

I tried to download the Windows app and couldn't. It did not appear in downloads. I have the license number from my Mac. I have the latest version of 1Password on my mac , 6. (sorry if this has appeared twice, but I was asked several times for a comment....)

• @llamalover: 1Password for Mac and Windows have historically been purchased separately, and we're not currently selling 1Password license for Windows since 1Password 7 for Window is currently in beta and not yet ready to go up for sale. The best way to use 1Password across all of your devices right now is with a 1Password membership. If you're interested in making that switch, you can take your data with you and your membership includes the 1Password apps across all of your devices, no matter how many you have. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.