Can't Sync My Mac 1Pass To DropBox or iCloud

Options
MacWorks
MacWorks
Community Member

Most recently it appears that I can no loner sync my 1Password to Dropbox. In Preferences it has None selected and when I choose DropBox, I have a box that states "Disabling Sync".

Very confusing.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@MacWorks: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! "None" is the default, so that just means it isn't configured to sync at all. Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, have you tried configuring 1Password to sync with Dropbox or iCloud? If so, are you getting an error? Thanks in advance! :)

• MacWorks
    MacWorks
    Community Member
    Options

Great. Thats all I needed to know.

The wording is a bit ambiguous when you select anything besides "None".

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Ah, gotcha. We don't want to say much since we don't actually have control over 3rd party services, but I'm glad that helped. We're here if you need anything else! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.