Unable to convert CSV to 1PIF

reww
reww
Community Member
edited March 2018 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I exported a vault's contents by right click -> export as CSV and want to convert it to 1PIF in order to re-import as a new vault.

I downloaded onepassword-utilities-master and followed the instructions (Strawberry Perl 5.24.0.1-64bit into C:\myperl, ran install_modules.bat, etc).

Whenever I try to run perl convert_to_1p4.pl --help (just to see if it works), I get this error:

Can't locate Utils/PIF.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Utils::PIF module) (@INC contains: C:/myperl/perl/site/lib C:/myperl/perl/vendor/lib C:/myperl/perl/lib .) at C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\convert_to_1p4\convert_to_1p4.pl line 15. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\convert_to_1p4\convert_to_1p4.pl line 15.

Not quite sure why I'm getting that since I checked and Utils/PIF.pm is indeed there.

Any insight (or possibly another method for duplicating a vault instead of export -> re-import)?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @reww

Any insight (or possibly another method for duplicating a vault instead of export -> re-import)?

It seems the easiest way would be to create a new vault (destination), select all the items in the source vault, right click > share > select the destination vault > copy. Does that help?

Ben

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

@reww,

@Ben provides the better solution, but as an FYI...

Use the 1.10 version in Testing Bits, mentioned in the first post of the converter suite thread. It resolves the issue you see, which is due to newer Perl versions.

This discussion has been closed.