How do I find out how many memberships have.I think set 1 on each of my 2 emails. Can

thesilverchef
thesilverchef
Community Member

I have been using 1Password for sometime but I do not remember what plan I have. I can only get into my vault on my iPhone 8. Is there a way to sync with my Mac and my MacBook Air. I think I might have signed up using two different email addresses. Is there a way to merge the two into a single account? If not will I be able to start over and still use one of my current email addresses or will it tell me "email already in use". Can you help me?
Thanks
Greg (thesilverchef)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I find out how many memberships I have.I think I set 1 on each of my 2 emails. Can I combine

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@thesilverchef: Thanks for reaching out. I think there may be some confusion. You will only have an account if you've signed up for a 1Password.com membership. That’s the only way you’ll have a Secret Key or Sign In URL, or be able to access your data through 1Password.com. Instead, you can use 1Password without an account and sync your data from another device or create a new vault. I see you've also emailed us separately for some reason. Please don't contact us in multiple places, as that slows down the support process for everyone — including you. There is no way to "merge" accounts if you've signed up for more than one, but I'll reply to you via email to get more details since we can't discuss account information here in a public forum.

ref: KHV-61798-494

This discussion has been closed.