To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Went from free account to individual for $2.99 a month but will be charged $3.99 month?

Options
kateh
kateh
Community Member

What did I do wrong? How can I fix this? I am working on free month now.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Went from free account to individual for $2.99 a month but will be charged $3.99 month?

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @kateh! Sorry about the confusion. 1Password accounts are all paid with a subscription — there aren't free ones. If you used the iOS app in the past, that might have been free, but it only includes the iOS app. For all the other apps, automatic sync, and sharing with your family, we created 1Password memberships.

The best way to use 1Password is with a membership. You’ll always have the latest version of the the app and your devices will sync automatically — no more thinking about Dropbox or iCloud when setting up a new device. If you already purchased 1Password, please send your purchase info over to sales@1password.com and we'll help you get started with a membership. :) If you purchased in the App Store, you can get your purchase info there.

Alternatively, you can go back to using 1Password without the account. You don’t have to subscribe if you like what you’re already using. Hope that helps!

This discussion has been closed.