Change keyboard shortcut?

Hi,

How do I change the keyboard shortcut to unlock the vault? By default it is set to cmd+period but the period key is not mapped on a french keyboard. So I'd like to change it, but I don't know how or if it is even possible? In the settings page it is noted that it in the extension page, but...?

Thank you guys!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@koolza: I'm a bit confused that you're saying it's ⌘ .. Maybe you changed it already? But you should be able to customize the 1Password X keyboard shortcut here:

chrome://extensions/shortcuts

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2018

@koolza: I just wanted to apologize, as I completely spaced on that clue. Are you maybe using the 1Password X beta for Firefox? If so, then that is expected. We'll be adding the ability to change the keyboard shortcut in a future update. Again, sorry for the confusion there.

ref: b5x-346

• koolza
    koolza
    Community Member
    edited April 2018

ok, it's not implemented yet on Firefox. No problem, I'll just wait :) Thanks for your help.
    Maybe you could disabled/remove the link in the settings page, because it's confusing right now.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

That's fair, but I think it will be better if we just add that functionality in a future beta. Thanks for your feedback on this! :)

This discussion has been closed.