New pricing tiers Business and Enterprise. Teams Pro gone

Options
wkleem
wkleem
Community Member

I would like to know, as I am on Teams Pro with the Early Earl's Special, What happens now with the new pricing tiers and the elimination of Teams Pro.

I am not due to be charged for another 6 months. Would love to keep the special discount. :)

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @wkleem,

I too have a 1Password Teams account with Early Earl. That was a fantastic deal wasn't it? You'll get to keep the Early Earl pricing as well as the Pro account. Accounts that were on Pro will stay on Pro going forward unless you decide to switch to 1Password Teams or 1Password Business.

Rick

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

The Pro Plan now includes a "Personal" Family Plan? Don't need that part. Thanks.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited April 2018
    Options

If you upgrade from the 1Password Teams Pro plan to 1Password Business each team member will have the ability to have a 1Password Families membership for them and their family at no cost so long as they remain a part of the 1Password Business membership.

Ben

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

For the price, if I weren't on any plan now, Business would be tempting and the earlier Teams Pro price was steep plus, no Families.

Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Indeed, that's the idea. As we continue to evolve 1Password.com we're happy to continue to bring even more value through new features and benefits. And if we can bring costs down as well while keeping the service sustainable, we're excited to do that, as it just allows even more people to secure they're digital lives — both at work and at home. Cheers! :)

• iddc
    iddc
    Community Member
    Options

Is the free 1Password Families membership included in 1Password Teams Pro (Early Earl) or just 1Password Business?
    Ben's reply above is confusing (he agrees Pro plan includes personal family plan but then references Business membership)

• rudy
    Options

@iddc,

The free 1Password Families memberships are only included as part of 1Password Business.

Rudy

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

But, just to clarify, anyone can switch to 1Password Business if they want to. And we're happy to help with that or answer any questions as well at sales@1password.com :)

• holgr
    holgr
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

another Teams user here, how does this switch work? Is it just something 1Password does on their end or does it require exporting/importing data on the user's end?

Thanks!
    Holger

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@holgr: It really depends on the situation. The best thing to do would be to contact the business team so they can go over the options with you and answer any questions you have: business@1password.com :chuffed:

• bngmonster
    bngmonster
    Community Member
    Options

i can switch to business and keep my earyl special pricing from pro?

• Ben
    Ben
    edited April 2018
    Options

@bngmonster

That would be a question for the business team. business@1password.com They would be in the best position to answer that.

Thanks.

Ben

ref: NTU-34391-126

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

It had not occurred to me about asking for Early Earl's Special on 1Password Teams Pro. I would think having two accounts (Families and Teams) is overkill. Is there a feature comparison of the various subscription versions?

• Ben
    Options

We don't have a comparison of 1Password Families vs 1Password Teams / 1Password Business as they are marketed to entirely different audiences, but if you have specific questions about what is included in one vs another we'd be happy to try and answer that. Again though the folks best situated to help with questions about 1Password Business are our business team, which can be reached at business@1password.com.

Thanks.

Ben

• Cartman
    Cartman
    Community Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

Should we email sales@1passord.com or business@1password.com? We are also on Teams Pro with Early Earl and would like some of the additional reporting features and AD integration. I suppose we can stay on Teams Pro for the time being since the price is much better.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Cartman: Either sales@1password.com or business@1password.com are fine. "Sales" is slightly more general for questions about the different options, but they're all ultimately going to the same place, so we'll get you to the right folks to help based on the situation regardless. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.