To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

6 digit code mail to start trial

Options

Had to choose Category Mac Beta. All else was grey. So that doesn't mean anything.

I want to start trial, but the mail with 6 digit code does not arrive. Not in spam, not filtered by provider. Double checked. What to do?

PS my confirmation mail for AgileBits Forum was received within 1 minute

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:trial

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2018
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @ericvandelisdonk! Sorry for railroading you into Mac Beta -- I've moved your discussion over into the Memberships category, if that's OK with you.

I'm not quite sure what you're referring to when you say "6 digit code does not arrive?" If you're referring to starting a trial 1password.com account, you can head over to the main 1Password sign-up page and create your 30 day trial account. If you're referring to something else, can you elaborate a bit? In no case I can think of would you get a six-digit code.

ref: JFM-85981-274

• tommyang
    tommyang
    Community Member
    Options

I came across this thread by accident but is it possible that OP is referring to this: https://support.1password.com/browser-authorization/ ?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@tommyang: Possibly. Only Safari is using that authorization method with 1Password 6 now, but that could be the source of confusion.

This discussion has been closed.