To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Long time user here, purchased 1Password from the App Store. How do I set up an account?

Options
woody0228
woody0228
Community Member

I purchased the license in 2013 and now everything has moved to an online account. So how can I set up an account? Every page I go to asks me to purchase, but I already did.

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.13.3
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:bought in app store do not have account

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@woody0228: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Accounts are not free. You will only have one if you've signed up for a 1Password.com membership. Instead, you can continue to use 1Password without an account.

However, you may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.