Problem with CIMB login

Options
hisyam
hisyam
Community Member
edited April 2018 in 1Password in the Browser

My local bank in Malaysia, CIMB recently redesigned their login page:
https://www.cimbclicks.com.my/clicks/#/

Unfortunately this redesign kinda broke the 1Password filling feature. It attempts to fill in both username & password, which the login page respond with an error. The login page only takes in username first, followed by password in the next page. So I have no choice but to hover over my account name on the Chrome extension, wait for the details to appear & finally click copy on Username. It's super tedious.

Can you please fix this? Or better yet, maybe add extra buttons where we can click copy on Username or Password immediately without hovering the mouse over individual account? Example:

Chrome 65.0.3325.181

1Password Version: 6.8.8 (688002)
Extension Version: 4.7.0.90
OS Version: macOS 10.12.6
Sync Type: local

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2019
    Options

Hello @hisyam,

The site seems to really not like something we're doing. I've filed a bug report based on my observations and we'll look into it. In the meanwhile it does seem you will be limited to copy and paste, never much fun once you've become accustomed to the convenience of filling. I don't know if it will help at all but the keyboard shortcut ⇧⌘C will copy the current password of the selected Login item from that main 1Password mini menu. There isn't currently an equivalent for the username but if you don't mind using the keyboard the arrow keys will allow you to open up the item details bubble instantly and if you press enter while focus is on the username field it will copy the username to the macOS clipboard. That isn't quite as quick as the password keyboard shortcut but it could feel quicker than using the mouse. Neither is great in contrast to filling of course but they may ease the pain a little.

ref: xplatform/filling-issues#153

This discussion has been closed.