Lots of vaults

Options
chuckp
chuckp
Community Member

I used to have a personal free account in a vault called "primary." I then tried your personal paid plan and didn't purchase it. Then I just signed up for your family plan now. I have a lot of vaults.

How do I clean this up? Specifically:

• Get rid of all personal vaults (the primary one used before and delete the personal vaults where I was trying it out)
  • Move all stuff from my family personal vault to my family shared vault (looks like it removes the document attachments when I do this??)

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• chuckp
    chuckp
    Community Member
    Options

My primary vault (personal) is stored in dropbox btw, if I go to SYNC in the preferences it shows there.

• chuckp
    chuckp
    Community Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

I think I have figured all this out. I have updated all my devices and my wife's too. I guess the only outstanding item is that I have a personal trial out there somewhere and I don't remember the logins. But I've removed it from my devices. It's associated with my email address. The one I want to keep is the family account I just set up. Thanks.

ref: KCE-54582-638

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! I appreciate the update. It sounds like you were able to get things setup the way you want, but we'll follow up with you via email in case there's anything else we can help with. Have a great day! :)

This discussion has been closed.