Release notes missing for FF

Hey guys,

Not sure if you have separate release notes for FF and Chrome, but what I noticed today is, that FF Nightly shows a notification, that new version of the 1Password X extension has been updated and I can click on that to see, what changed, but that leads to https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/B5X#beta, where the latest version is 1.6.0 (2 weeks old).

So not sure if the link if wrong or you just don't update the release notes, but it looks strange. At first I didn't check the version so I was wondering, why I got now a 2 weeks old update ;)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: X 1.6.4
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• I'm sorry for the confusion, @ondrejfuhrer! This was my bad. I simply forgot to publish the updated changelog after shipping the last two betas. They should be up-to-date for you now.

There's one other issue for confusion at the moment: We're still ironing out the Firefox build process so during the private beta testing we are allowing its version number to be independent of Chrome. Once we get things ironed out we'll be keeping the version numbers in sync so we can maintain a single changelog.

Thanks for reading our changelog! It's a lot of work to create and maintain so I'm happy you find it valuable enough to read. 🙂

Take care,

++dave;

This discussion has been closed.