Can't tap into some of the search results iOS

Options
hesspaul
hesspaul
Community Member

I did a search which yielded four results. For the top two results displayed, I could tap into them and see the information. For the bottom two I tap them and they highlight but do not open. Has anyone had this problem before??? It was very frustrating since I relied on being able to access the data.

(Agilebits I uploaded a video of this issue to support ID #QNY-83458-558)

1Password Version: 7.0.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.3
Sync Type: 1P Team & Family accounts

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @hesspaul,

There is a bug with search that has been described differently than this, but quitting 1Password fully and relaunching it resolves the issue. Based on your description in emails it sounds as though that may be the case here as well. Can you please confirm?

Ben

• hesspaul
    hesspaul
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Ben thanks for the quick response! When I came back the next day to duplicate the problem it was gone, which roughly supports the "relaunching solves it" theory. I doubt I actually killed the process via the multitasking commands for instance, but I bet I had rebooted by phone sometime during the day.

Possibly related is that I had newly reinstalled 1Password on that device due to a different problem (described earlier in the same trouble ticket) and maybe this problem occurs more often "first time" than later times.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @hesspaul. We are aware of an issue with search where, especially after the app is resumed (vs launched cold), search doesn’t function properly. This has been a difficult bug to track down and reproduce, but we are working toward a solution.

Ben

ref: apple-666

• hesspaul
    hesspaul
    Community Member
    Options

If your ref at the bottom is your bug designation I agree it's a truly evil bug! https://i.ytimg.com/vi/iqedTF6g8pA/hqdefault.jpg

• Ben
    Ben
    edited April 2018
    Options

I made that same comment to the development team. :)

Ben

ref: QNY-83458-558

This discussion has been closed.