Items count incorrect for 1Password for iPad latest version

tsanchai
tsanchai
Community Member

After migrating 1Passowrd from agilekeychain to OPVault, the sync to Dropbox vault work fine, and all log ins and information show up properly. but items count on category page is incorrect. for example, I have 252 login items in my vault, but the item co7nt on category page show only 1 instead of 252. this happen also for other categories.

On iPhone, the display is correct. problem is with iPad, and when I use agilekeychain, the item count were correct. The error of incorrect item count in category page started to happen on latest version of 1Password when I migrated from agilekeychain to OPVault.

Of course, I am a stand-alone vault user of 1Password. fix please or advise me how to fix this. Please note that yep the sunc is all perfect, error is only item count in category page.

1Password Version: 6.7.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.3
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• tsanchai
    tsanchai
    Community Member

After close 1Password, then reboot, restart 1Password, the item count in category page show up correctly. Case closed

• Thanks for the update @tsanchai. As frustrating as it can be that in 2018 “turning it off and on again” is a solution it can still be a very powerful troubleshooting step. If we can be of further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.