How to empty my primary vault (faulty import)

Hi, I started using 1Password X - I work on Linux - but I did a faulty import from a Keepass 2 csv. I'd like to start from scratch.
I paid upfront for a year, so deleting my account is not really an option. Is there a way to empty my vault? I'm happy to delete some hidden file if that would do it. I just would like to avoid deleting about 500 logins by hand.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.6.0
OS Version: Ubuntu 17.10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:reset 1password x

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ehuard: Sorry to hear that. I'm glad you got in touch!

First, thanks for your support! Deleting your account is an option, as we can just credit your new account in that case. Not a huge deal. I mention that for a few reasons: because you may prefer to start with a clean slate because of Trash and item history, because there is no way to bulk delete items without the apps, and since all of that is handled by the server there isn't a "file" you can delete to start over in your account.

So your options would be to access your account in the native app on a device and delete everything there, or simply start over with a new account like I mentioned above.

However, I think it's worth figuring out the import issue first (if you haven't already). You probably don't want to share specifics with us (and really, don't), but you may find that @MrC ’s converter could help, depending on the situation.

If you end up going with deleting the account, please shoot us an email at support@1password.com from your account's registered address first so we can help you sort everything out. Just post the Support ID you receive here so we can connect the dots. Happy to help in any way I can. :)

• ehuard
    ehuard
    Community Member

Thank you brenty for the speedy reply! I'll try to see if I can get it sorted on Android, and if that doesn't work I'll contact support as specified.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2018

@ehuard: You're welcome. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news though: there isn't currently an easy way to bulk delete items in 1Password for Android either. :(

This discussion has been closed.