I can't figure out how to copy all logins and password from my MacBook using Chrome to 1 Password X

I have been using 1Password on my Macbook Pro since 2015 (currently 1Password6) and I have created a new 1Password X account so that I can begin using a Chromebook. I can't for the life of me figure out how to copy all of my Passwords/Logins over to the new 1Password X account.

1Password Version: 1Password6
Extension Version: 6.8.8
OS Version: HighSierra 10.13.14
Sync Type: 1PasswordX
Referrer: forum-search:switching to 1password x

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@FreeNudge: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! You'll need to follow this guide in 1Password for Mac to migrate your data to your new 1Password.com account:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Once you do that, you'll be able to access the data in 1Password X or any of the other apps simply by signing into your account. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• FreeNudge
    FreeNudge
    Community Member

@brenty I have completed the scan of the new account, however, I still do not see any logins in any vaults?!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@FreeNudge: Sign into 1Password.com in your web browser:

https://start.1password.com/vaults/all

Do you see your data there? If not, then you have not migrated it. Let me know!

• FreeNudge
    FreeNudge
    Community Member
    edited April 2018

@brenty my items have not been copied over to the account as shown in these screenshots.

[screenshot removed by AgileBits staff — this is a public forum]

• FreeNudge
    FreeNudge
    Community Member

@brenty my items have not been copied over to the account as shown in these screenshots.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@FreeNudge: In the screenshot, you have the Primary vault selected. It sounds like you haven't yet moved your data from there to the Personal/Private vault in your 1Password.com account. Did you try the guide I linked earlier?

https://support.1password.com/migrate-1password-account/#migrate-your-data-on-your-main-device

If so, can you tell me where you ran into trouble? To be clear, your data will not move on its own. You'll have to choose to move it. But if you already declined to do that when the option was offered, you can choose Help > Tools > Migrate Primary Vault to Account yourself now — provided you're signed into your 1Password.com account in the app. Let me know.

This discussion has been closed.