TurboTax 2FA code

When I log into TurboTax.com (yes, I'm hurrying!) and I copy/paste my 2FA code from 1Password X, it doesn't recognize that I put a code in until I hit space and backspace or backspace and retype the last number. Is there a way to fix that?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@maquinn78: Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry for the trouble — especially when you're probably stressed out already because it's crunch time (don't worry though, I think it's pretty easy to get an extension!) Also, thank you for letting me know they support TOTP! I never would have known because I didn't want to enable the silly text message option.

This is interesting though. I was all ready to file a bug report because I've encountered a similar problem with other sites, but I'm not seeing this behaviour here. Whether I press Enter or click the button, the site accepts the code just fine. Can you tell me which OS, 1Password X, and browser versions you're using?

• maquinn78
    maquinn78
    Community Member

@brenty sure, I'm on Win 7, Chrome version 65.0.3325.181 64 bit and 1Password X version 1.6.6. I'll post a video.

• maquinn78
    maquinn78
    Community Member

@brenty I just tried it on video and it happened again. I don't want to share the video publicly, is there a way I can send you a link to it?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@maquinn78: Sure thing! Just send it to support@agilebits.com and add the following Support ID (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending:

[#BRR-68851-944]

If you’re reading this and you are not maquinn78, this Support ID is for maquinn78 only. Please ask us for your own if you also need help.

This will link it to our current discussion. Let me know once you've sent it. Once we see it we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

ref: BRR-68851-944

This discussion has been closed.