importing FROM keepass2 [RESOLVED]

neoIDjoe
neoIDjoe
Community Member
edited April 2018 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I've been following MrC's instructions on how to use his import tool to get my KeePass2 entries into 1Password. I've run into a few errors and being I'm not a programmer, I am frustrated beyond measure.

Although my convert_to_1p4 folder is on my desktop, Perl is saying that the convert_to_1p4.pl file either does not exist or is not a recognized command. Yesterday, it gave me a completely different error. Something like a folder was missing when it seemed to be in the file it was referencing.

Can someone help me get my files into 1Password before i have to give up?

1Password Version: 6.8.534
Extension Version: 4.7.0.90
OS Version: Win 10 1709
Sync Type: ?
Referrer: forum-search:importing from Keepass2

Comments

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

@neoIDjoe ,

Sorry to hear of your troubles; please don't spend a lot of time on this. Let me help speed you through the process.

Let's start here - would you like remote help? It will take us just a few minutes. If so, send me an email, and I'll give you next steps. My email is at the top of the convert_to_1p4.pl script. I'll work with you to keep your private / confidential information for your eyes only.

Otherwise, we'll do some back and forth here to get this resolved for you.

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

@neoIDjoe and I resolved this offline via remote session. His Keepass2 entries were converted and imported into 1Password.

Enjoy 1Password!

• neoIDjoe
    neoIDjoe
    Community Member

Thanks SO much!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Fantastic news! Thank you for helping out, MrC!

@neoIDjoe: Let us know if you have any other questions about 1Password, we are always here for you. Thank you in advance!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.