trouble signing in to app

Jedhill
Jedhill
Community Member

i restored my iphone recently and now am unable to access my 1password app. I purchased 1password for my iphone only (licence?) about 5yrs ago. Since purchasing the app I have only required the password and no further information. Today I am being asked to sign in, but dont know the required information.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:i restored my iphone recently and now am unable to access my 1password app. I purchased 1password for my iphone only (licence?) about 5yrs ago. Since purchasing the app I have only required the password and no further information. Today I am being asked to sign in, but dont know the required information.

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited April 2018

Hi @Jedhill

By default when not using a 1Password.com membership your data is only stored on your device. If you did not back it up or sync it and no longer have access to it on the original device then it would, unfortunately, be gone.

Did you perhaps make a backup of 1Password?

1Password backups

Or sync it?

Sync your 1Password data

To avoid these kinds of problems we highly recommend using a 1Password membership which includes secure encrypted storage of your data on our servers.

Ben

ref: WDE-13165-475

This discussion has been closed.