To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Family plus Team?

temtexdent
temtexdent
Community Member

We are using Team at my office and it is working fine. Have an eero system at home and was considering Plus that includes family (for the family).

For me personally (the only person in both), how would this work. Do they integrate or do just choose one or the other for me personally?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AdamP
    AdamP
    Community Member

Hi @temtexdent,

I have 1Password Families and use 1Password for Teams at work. You can add one or both of these accounts to any of the devices you use. The accounts themselves will never have anything to do with the other, but through the apps, you can copy/move items across accounts and access any item in either on any device you are signed into both accounts on.

It is a good idea to keep your work and personal stuff separate, so if you are currently storing anything personal in your current Team account, this would be a good opportunity for you to move it to a personal account. This protects you from ever losing access to anything in the Teams account.

P.S. I don't know how much say or pull you have at your office, but if you were to upgrade from Teams to 1Password Business (formerly 1Password for Teams Pro), every Team member gets a 1Password Families account for free, so you wouldn't have to buy anything extra at all.

Cheers,

Adam

• I couldn’t have said it better myself. Thanks for the assist, @AdamP. @temtexdent If you have any further questions please let us know. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.