here are a few things I found after installing and starting to use the latest 1Password 7 beta.
- The button to unlock next to the master password field has lost its AccessibilityLabel. VoiceOver only speaks it as "button".
- In the main screen, the two tables for the object filter and the vault selection could use AccessibilityLabels, too, so they can be easily identified. The other tables such as the object list and object details already have labels, so the same technique should be applied to these two.
- If you have an item with an OTP, the button next to that is unlabeled as well. This is also a problem in 1Password 6, so not new, but what better time than this to tackle the problem?
- Also, last time I used that button in 1Password Mini, it actually didn't copy the OTP to the clipboard. I used Ctrl+Option+Space (VoiceOver command to activate) on the button, and it didn't copy the OTP.
- In 1Password 7 mini, the button next to the search field is unlabelled as well.
That's it for now.
1Password Version: 7.0.BETA-4 (70000004)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.13.4
Sync Type: 1Password account