Regarding my 1 Password

Options
Kconsult
Kconsult
Community Member

When I try to log in on one of my Websites it tries to log in with my user name and password but sudden stops and wants to log in again that is happening just about every time no matter which Website I try to log in.
But if I bring up the Website Login Page myself and then using the 1 Password login it will work, it is if someone wants me to login twice.
I hope you can answer my question as I am concerned someone is trying to get my login details of my 1 Password or someone has hacked into my 1 Password. Regards John

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Kconsult: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! Unfortunately without some basic information you've omitted from your post it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, browser, and extension versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, are you having trouble with specific sites, or on a particular device? If you're having trouble with specific sites in a specific browser with a specific version of 1Password and its extension, be sure to include that information. Often simply manually saving the login will save additional information that will allow 1Password to work. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.