To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Switching from RoboForm

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Passwords not syncing between devices.

Comments

• arnold07014
    arnold07014
    Community Member
    Options

My son has been telling to change from RoboForm. My subscription is ending. Is ending so I installed 1password. It has been a nightmare. have e-mailed to support several times.
    I followed the advice to import all from RoboForm, so I could delete the older ones.
    I have been Trying to use security audit function but as you see below, that it does not show up
    Support has not responded.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2018
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @arnold07014! I'm sorry you're having troubles getting started. Unless you've been emailing from multiple different email addresses, it appears you've emailed our support team twice; once yesterday (and my colleague Greg replied to you) and once four minutes ago. No one's gotten to that one quite yet. :)

Can I ask you to keep this conversation going via email, please? When we have to stop and coordinate replies to the same question across multiple points of contact and amongst multiple people here, it slows down the support time for everyone, including you.

ref: UMY-59131-553

This discussion has been closed.