Adding attachments to logins

Options

It seems it is not possible to add attachments to logins (and other items). I know I can use the "document" item to upload documents, but what I am looking for is the attachment feature which is available on Mac and iOS as well.

Do I miss something or is this actually not working?

1Password Version: 1.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Chrome
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password x attachment

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@olson: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Adding Documents is not a feature that 1Password X has (yet), but you can do so in the 1Password.com web interface. Documents in general cannot be added to another item as an attachment, but we'll be expanding the linking/related items feature in the future as well to make it easier to work with them. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• olson
    olson
    Community Member
    Options

Hi!

Sorry, I confused things here. I was already using 1Password.com webinterface since I was forwarded somehow from 1Password X.
    Anyway, I understood that this feature is not available on the web platform - thanks for the answer. I guess I'l need to workaround with the iOS app then.

Have a nice weekend!

• dalton
    Options

No worries, @olson! Just to be clear, you can add Documents on 1Password.com but it's not possible to link those Documents to other items (yet). Using 1Password for Mac or iOS should allow you to do that in the meatime. Have a great weekend! 🙂

This discussion has been closed.